Procedure for Making a Claim
I make sure to respect the intellectual property rights of others, and I ask others to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on a product of mine in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send me a notice providing the following information:
– The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
– A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
– A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located, such as the URL where it is posted or the app using it;
Your name, address, telephone number and email address;
– A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
– A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You can get in contact with me for claims of copyright infringement as follows:
A. Caltieri apps di Alain Caltieri
Via Pastrengo, 14
Please note: This contact information is provided under notice requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and is solely for reporting copyright infringement.