We try to always provide the better experience to our users. That sometimes isn’t enough, but we commit to making support a real benefit for whoever uses our apps!
To help us dealing with all your requests, please, have a look at the frequent issues below, before contacting us, it will make things much easier!
I want to cancel a subscription
You can easily manage and cancel your subscriptions from within your iPhone. Here the instructions:
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to authenticate your Apple ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
If you’re being charged for a subscription, but you don’t see it in your list of subscriptions, it might be billed through someone other than Apple.
- Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
Here is the official documentation page. You can select your preferred language at the bottom of the page. Please check that out also for instructions on how to request a refund if you made a purchase by mistake.
If you’re reading this from your mobile device, you may be able to go directly to the subscription management page by clicking on the following button.
I need help using your apps
Hey, have a look to the apps page, there’s plenty on information there, for each app. We try to create a full user guide as soon as we release a new app (or shortly after), so you should be able to find all the information you need. If not, send us an email!
I read this far and found no solution
There’s just one more option then, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll sort the issue out!